How To Come Up With A Talent Management Dissertation Topic
Talent, or skill, is a valuable resource of mankind. It is not easily replicated, reproduced or acquired, however, our history has shown that anything is possible with the right effort and this may be one skill that all humans possess. Our greatness aside, talent management is a new concept that can prove to be quite valuable to mankind if addressed properly. Our history is dotted with prodigal individuals whose unique perception of reality revolutionized life for the rest of the human populations, examples are Einstein and Isaac newton. The goal of skills optimization is to establish set guidelines to optimize performance in organization to facilitate the accomplishment of strategic goals in a corporation. Here are some talent management dissertation topic ideas for your consideration:
- Spotting natural ability at the earliest possible stage can be the key to efficiently making use of the full potential of the human species and education systems should be geared towards finding out what a child has to offer rather than filling them of things that are already known.
- Identifying new abilities instead of simply imposing already discovered talenst on a person who could have had something new to contribute to the collective knowledge and capabilities of society.
- Find ways to make use of unique abilities of individuals, for example, contortionist may be useful for more things other than circus freak displays.
- Show how the connection between persons in the work place and the expectations of their employers can affect their performance in either a positive or negative manner.
- Identify the factors that distinguishes the institution of talent management from that of human resources.
- Is it an act of dehumanization when companies conduct extensive research, then conduct acts of manipulations and coercion in order to extract the highest level of performance from their employees, or is it the company attempting to meet the needs of its employees in the same way it expects them to fulfill the expectation of the company?
- Has the the study and pursuit of talent management practices affected the level of satisfaction individuals get from their jobs in a negative or positive manner?
- Has the new found study and emphasis placed on high performance employees made it harder for the average individual to find a job in the current market?
- Since its implementation, has skill optimization practices created any significant increase in productivity overall?
- What are the areas that talent management practice seems to have the most positive and negative effects on?