Top 13 Intriguing Business Dissertation Topic Ideas
One of the most talked about tasks of any higher education student is the dissertation, required by all student at some point in their career. While it is a large task, there are many things one can do to reduce the amount of effort and difficulty of this project. The choice of topic, for example, can largely influence the difficulty of successfully completing this paper. Before choosing a subject of study, one must consider their ability to acquire information on the subject as well as its relevance to the readers. Here are my top 15 business dissertation topic ideas for your consideration:
- Is a capitalist style economy any better than other types that exist around the world where governments tend to have a larger impact on business practices?
- Write a comparative essay between two companies that belong to the same service group, for example, two airline companies or two railway companies.
- Describe how you would like to see the logistics department of most national and governmental organizations change and evolve to better serve their clients.
- Define the various techniques that can be used to control the amount of vendors a company can maintain without having to drop their quality of goods or increase their upkeep.
- Conceptualize a business model that deals with an efficient way to strategically add value to a company.
- State some of the hindrances that affect the successful and profitable implementation of e-commerce within government organizations.
- Examine the many factors that help develop the global business strategy and state how these factors are important despite the overwhelming evidence that certain managerial departments have been left to suffer until reform occurs.
- Choose a large significant enterprise that supply many nations with their products and prepare an article that highlights the differences that their customers portray among different countries.
- Outline some of the pivotal strategic decisions many companies and enterprises are faced with when they are trying to increase their performance in corporate social responsibility.
- Expand on the possible advantages that climate change can have on a company or enterprise.
- Discuss the difference between national cultures and organizational cultures then give details on how the countries that have very contrasting lifestyles and work ethic can still be productive.
- Within the non profit organizations, what are the incentives that keep the employees interested enough to stay?
- How would productivity be affected if organizational change occurs in large firms?